Sweet Potato Smoothie Bowl
Purple sweet potatoes or ube yams give this smoothie bowl a dreamy colour and wonderful depth of flavor. If you cannot find these at your local grocery store, feel free to use regular sweet potato. You can even use the sweet potato mash from last night’s dinner for your delicious morning smoothie bowl.
Make 1 Bowl
- 1/2 cup purple sweet potato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup almond milk (plant-based milk) or normal milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder (Optional)
- Coconut flakes
- Dry berries
- Pumpkin seed
- Also can use other dry fruit or fresh fruit
- Steam your purple sweet potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until tender
- Mash the steamed potatoes using a fork, then place in an airtight container in the freezer for 5-6 hours, preferably overnight.
- Add the frozen purple sweet potato mash to a high-speed blender with all remaining ingredients, except for the toppings.
- Blend until thick and creamy, adding more almond milk or normal milk if needed.
- Transfer to a Coconut bowl or normal bowl and top with your desired toppings.
Coconut, Vegetable, Tofu and Cashew Nut Matsaman Cury
This curry is delicious warming dish that will be a new favorite amongst your family. It’s supper easy to make and sure to satisfy.
Make 2 bowl
- 1 brown onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons curry powder
- 3 tablespoon paprika powder
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 100 gram sweet potato or normal
- 100 gram firm tofu
- 120 gram broccoli
- 100 gram button mushroom
- 15 gram peanut butter
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 600 ml vegetable stock
- Put the onion into a pan with the spices, sesame oil and little bit water for about 4 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add your tofu, veggies and then, after 6 minutes, add the coconut milk, peanut butter, brown sugar and your vegetable stock.
- Let the curry cook for about 25 minute, stirring occasionally for creamy consistency, feel free to add salt and pepper to taste
- Put your curry on coconut bowl or normal bowl and serve with hot white rice or other rice as you like.
WA : +62 821 2187 6808
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon – Sun : 7:00 – 19:00